#1 2010-07-06 21:54:05

BlachaRZ

http://tibia.net.pl/images/ranks/admin.gif

Punktów :   

The Ape City (Misja IV)

* Gracz: hi
    * Hairycles: Oh! Hello! Hello! Did not notice!
    * Gracz: mission
    * Hairycles: Ah yes that scroll. Sadly me not could read it yet. But the holy banana me insight gave! In dreams Hairycles saw where to find solution ...
    * Hairycles: Me saw a stone with lizard signs and other signs at once. If you read signs and tell Hairycles, me will know how to read signs ...
    * Hairycles: You go east to big desert. In desert there city. East of city under sand hidden tomb is. You will have to dig until you find it, so take shovel ...
    * Hairycles: Go down in tomb until come to big level and then go down another. There you find a stone with signs between two huge red stones ...
    * Hairycles: Read it and return to me. Are you up to that challenge?
    * Gracz: yes
    * Hairycles: Good thing that is! Report about mission when you have read those signs.

Hairycles mówi, że nie może odczytać, napisu na zwoju, który mu dostarczyłeś. Prosi więc, abyś znalazł sposób na odczytanie go. Udajemy się do Ankrahmun, a dokładniej na Shadow Tomb, do którego wejście znajduje się tu. Schodzimy 6 pięter w dół. Dochodzimy do filara zaznaczonego na mapce (wchodzimy na niego). Wracamy do Hairyclesa:

http://tibia-wiki.net/images/Banuta_Quest_Decypher_Scroll.png

* Gracz: hi
    * Hairycles: Oh! Hello! Hello! Did not notice!
    * Gracz: mission
    * Hairycles: Ah yes, you read the signs in tomb? Good! May me look into your mind to see what you saw?
    * Gracz: yes
    * Hairycles: Oh, so clear is all now! Easy it will be to read the signs now! Soon we will know what to do! Thank you again! Ask for mission if you feel ready.

Stopka forum

RSS