#1 2010-07-07 10:14:40

BlachaRZ

http://tibia.net.pl/images/ranks/admin.gif

Punktów :   

The Ape City (Misja VIII)

* Gracz: hi
    * Hairycles: Be greeted, friend of the ape people. If you want to trade, just ask for my offers. If you are injured, ask for healing.
    * Gracz: mission
    * Hairycles: Now that the false cult was stopped, we need to strengthen the spirit of my people. We need a symbol of our faith that apepeople can see and touch ...
    * Hairycles: Since you have proven a friend of the ape people I will grant you permission to enter the forbidden land ...
    * Hairycles: To enter the forbidden land in the north-east of the jungle, look for a cave in the mountains east of it. There you will find theblind prophet ...
    * Hairycles: Tell him Hairycles you sent and he will grant you entrance ...
    * Hairycles: Forbidden land is home of Bong. Holy giant ape big as mountain. Don't annoy him in any way but look for a hair of holy ape ...
    * Hairycles: You might find at places he has been, should be easy to see them since Bong is big ...
    * Hairycles: Return a hair of the holy ape to me. Will you do this for Hairycles?
    * Gracz: yes
    * Hairycles: Hairycles proud of you. Go and find holy hair. Good luck, friend.

Jest to trudna misja, ponieważ trzeba zmierzyć się z potworami takimi jak: Behemoth, Giant Spider, Hydra oraz Massive Earth Elemental. Należy udać się do Forbidden Lands, aby zdobyć Giant Ape's Hair. Idziemy do The Blind Prophet Tibia Map i piszemy: hi -> transport -> yes. Będąc już wewnątrz murów Forbidden Lands idziemy na jej drugi koniec, aby wziąć Giant Ape's Hair. Taktyka jest prosta: poruszamy się najpierw w lewo a później do góry idąc ciągle przy murze, aby nie bić się z większością potworów. Przy respie 2 Kobr (tu:Tibia Map) znajdziemy wielki odcisk stopy (Giant Footprint). Używamy go aby zdobyć Giant Ape's Hair. Wracamy z nim do Hairyclesa.

* Gracz: hi
    * Hairycles: Be greeted, friend of the ape people. If you want to trade, just ask for my offers. If you are injured, ask for healing.
    * Gracz: mission
    * Hairycles: You brought hair of holy ape?
    * Gracz: yes
    * Hairycles: Incredible! You got a hair of holy Bong! This will raise the spirit of my people. You are truly a friend. But one last mission awaits you.

Stopka forum

RSS