#1 2010-07-06 21:50:56

BlachaRZ

http://tibia.net.pl/images/ranks/admin.gif

Punktów :   

The Ape City (Misja II)

* Gracz: hi
    * Hairycles: Oh! Hello! Hello! Did not notice!
    * Gracz: mission
    * Hairycles: Whisper moss strong is, but me need liquid that humans have to make it work ...
    * Hairycles: Our raiders brought it from human settlement, it's called cough syrup. Go ask healer there for it.

Mech jest mocnym lekarstwem, lecz żeby poprawnie działał potrzebny jest "płyn który mają ludzie". Hairyclesowi chodzi o syrop, który małpi najeźdźcy wykradli z miasta.
Rozmawiamy z kapłanem:

* Brewster: G...greetings <hicks>.
    * Gracz: cough syrup
    * Brewster: The only person who might have some cough syrup is this druid Ustan. You find him in the tavern. Hmmm the tavern ... <hicks>

Mówi, że jedyną osobą mającą syrop, jest druid Ustan.

* Ustan: Crunor's blessing, traveller.
    * Ustan: I had some cough syrup a while ago. It was stolen in an ape raid. I fear if you want more cough syrup you will have to buy it in the druids guild in carlin.

Ustan mówi, że ostania butelka została skradziona podczas najazdu małp, więc wysyła cię on do Padreii, lidera gildii druidów w Carlin.

* Padreia: Welcome to our humble guild, wanderer. May I be of any assistance to you?
    * Padreia: Do you want to buy a bottle of cough syrup for 50 gold?
    * Gracz: yes
    * Padreia: Thank you. Here it is.

Kupujemy butelkę syropu za 50 gp, i wracamy do Hairyclesa:

* Hairycles: Oh! Hello! Hello! Did not notice!
    * Gracz: mission
    * Hairycles: You brought me that cough syrup from human healer me asked for?
    * Gracz: yes
    * Hairycles: You so good! Brought syrup to me! Thank you, will prepare cure now. Just ask for mission if you want help again.

Stopka forum

RSS